Wet/Pool Operations Manager
Our Wet Operations Managers work with their team to ensure our customers are safe, happy and keep coming back. As Wet Operations Manager you will be a stickler for health and safety, while ensuring all pool activity programming is fit for purpose, capitalising on a variety of revenue streams. You will also mentor and develop your team, ensuring all training/CPD remains up to date, serve as duty manager and deputise for the General Manager as required.
We are passionate about delivering the best customer service and getting your community active. Every Fusion team member plays their part, working within a diverse and dynamic team in a fast paced environment.
The successful Wet Operations Manager will have:
- A UK recognised pool lifeguard qualification
- First Aid at Work Certificate (training available)
- Pool Plant Operator qualification (training available)
- Supervisory experience in the hospitality or service industry
- Experience of working in wet operations (lifeguarding, swim teaching or Trainer Assessor)
- Experience of managing a team including training, development, appraisals, performance management and recruiting staff
- Experience in financial management and budget preparation, and a proven track record of meeting financial targets
- CIMSPA membership is desirable, but not essential
If you are looking to start or further your career in leisure, with a growing and dynamic company that makes a positive impact on the community, then we want to hear from you.
The benefits you may enjoy as a Fusion team member include:
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Gym membership
- Personal mobile phone discount
- Pension Scheme
- Eye test (DSE users)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay
- And more.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview.
Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.