Bartender - London
Bartender - The Zetter Townhouse, Marylebone
The Zetter Townhouse Marylebone is a 24-bedroom Georgian townhouse and cocktail lounge which enjoys an enviable location on Seymour Street. The Townhouse features a spectacular Rooftop Apartment with a roof terrace and al fresco bath, 21 bedrooms and 3 studio suites. While the Townhouse in Clerkenwell is known as the home of Zetter's Great Aunt Wilhelmina, the Marylebone property is that of our Wicked Uncle Seymour.
The Cocktail Lounge is a collaboration between The Zetter Group, Tony Conigliaro (Drinks Factory and 69 Colebrooke Row) and chef Bruno Loubet. Stuffed full of oddities and curios, with an open fire crackling in the grate, the relaxed, informal sitting room is equally suited to a lazy afternoon as it is a night of uproarious revelry.
For all of us at The Zetter Group, the guests' experience is paramount, and while it may be the award winning interior design or the buzzy atmosphere that the guests first notice on arrival, it is the helpful, charming, smiling and knowledgeable team that they remember long after they leave. Our people are our secret weapon! And this is your chance to become part of our expanding family.
What we are looking for in YOU
- Passionate about food and drinks, guest service and the importance of high quality.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Extremely organised with the ability to multi-task.
- A confident self-starter, comfortable working in a demanding high-volume environment.
- Keen eye for detail.
- A team player with a cool head and ability to work collaboratively with others towards our team goals.
What does the ROLE look like
5 day working week, on average 40 hours, paid by hour.
Have a full knowledge of all items on beverage menus and be responsible for taking orders promptly and efficiently, taking every opportunity to upsell to guests.
Follow direction from the Bar Manager or Head Bartender, efficiently working in allocated section of the Bar.
Have a full understanding and working knowledge of the POS billing system.
Assist with bar checks and refilling when required to ensure stock levels are correct.
Maintain and care for all operating equipment such as linen, glassware and cutlery, keeping losses and breakages to a minimum.
Rewards and benefits
Like our colleagues, our BENEFITS are of the finest selection
- Working with a passionate and fun team of hospitality professionals.
- Competitive salary paid by hour, referral bonuses and rewards for implemented ideas you suggest.
- Growing our own people with excellent Career development opportunities.
- Access to private loans and travel card loans.
- Preferential room rates for both you and your friends and families.
- Discounts on food and drink throughout The Zetter Group.
- Annual social events.
- Employee benefits such as weekly massages, English lessons and childcare vouchers.
- Additional days holiday for every year of service.
- Group Bonus Pool for long serving team members
Now, it’s your turn to apply, if you feel that you fit the above and are keen to join.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. No agencies please