Senior Waiter / Waitress - London
Senior Waiter/Waitress - Grain Store
Grain Store is celebrated for its eclectic menu that gives vegetables equal billing, if not the starring role. Fermented, sprouting, pickled and smoked ingredients feature alongside the fresh and the seasonal. Flavour above all else is king.
We strive to be a sustainable business – it makes us feel good AND makes good business sense. Eating more veg and less meat is a good step towards a more sustainable way of living and if our menus make it easier for people, to eat this way, we are happy to assist.
You can become part of the team that has contributed to our recent awards – the prestigious ‘Menu of the Year’ at the Cateys 2014,‘Cocktail List of the Year’, 2014 and ‘Sustainable Restaurant Award’, 2013 and 2015 at the National Restaurant Awards.
What we are looking for in YOU
- Passionate about food, guest service and the importance of high quality.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Extremely organised with the ability to multi-task.
- A confident self-starter, comfortable working in a demanding high-volume environment.
- Keen eye for detail.
- A team player with a cool head and ability to work collaboratively with others towards our team goals.
What does the ROLE look like
- 5 day working week, on average 40 hours, paid by hour.
- You will be responsible for a section of the restaurant from set up to break down.
- Informing our guests of menu specials
- You will have full knowledge and understanding of our freshest local and seasonal ingredients.
- Working with all departments to ensure the best experience for our guest.
Rewards and benefits
Like our ingredients, our BENEFITS are of the finest selection
- Working with a passionate and fun team of hospitality professionals.
- Competitive salary paid by hour, referral bonuses and rewards for implemented ideas you suggest.
- Growing our own people with excellent Career development opportunities
- Access to private loans and travel card loans.
- Preferential room rates for both you and your friends and families.
- Discounts on food and drink throughout The Zetter Group.
- Annual social events.
- Employee benefits such as weekly massages, English lessons and childcare vouchers.
- Additional days holiday for every year of service.
Now, it’s your turn to apply, if you feel that you fit the above and are keen to join our expanding family.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. No agencies please