Night Manager - London
Night Manager - Clerkenwell, London
The Zetter Hotel is a contemporary, converted Victorian warehouse in Clerkenwell, which was once credited with reinventing the boutique hotel concept. It is now an award-winning hotel with bags of personality and pioneering eco-credentials.
Sustainability is at the heart of The Zetter Group's culture and we believe that this is the only way to operate. Success to us means more than just turning a profit. It's about doing the right thing for our people, our guests, our communities and our environment. It makes us feel good AND it makes good business sense.
For all of us at The Zetter Group, the guests' experience is paramount, and while it may be the award winning interior design or the buzzy atmosphere that the guests first notice on arrival, it is the helpful, charming, smiling and knowledgeable team that they remember long after they leave. Our people are our secret weapon! And this is your chance to become part of our expanding family.
What we are looking for in YOU
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Extremely organised with the ability to multi-task.
- A confident self-startercomfortable working in a high-pressure environment.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations.
- An effective communicator with the ability to manage relationships with both peers as well as senior management.
- A team player with a cool head and ability to work collaboratively with others towards team goals.
- Previous supervisory experience as a Night Manager within a hotel environment.
What does the ROLE look like
- Oversee the entire Front Office operation and maintain high standards.
- Serve as a point of contact for all guests.
- Complete Night Audit duties.
- Understand and demonstrate correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy.
- Represent the General Manger and other senior managers in their absence, taking full responsibility of the hotel.
- Manage, record and promptly resolve issues or emergencies that arise
- Demonstrate current knowledge of hotel products, services and policies.
- Act in accordance with all security and emergency procedures and manage the instigation of these, as required.
- Compile adequate handover to Early staff / Duty Manager.
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team’s training and development efforts.
- Conduct Health and Safety Checks and Night Walks, and maintain a good status awareness of all hotel areas.
- Assist other departments as and when required.
Rewards and benefits
Like our colleagues, our BENEFITS are of the finest selection
- Working with a passionate and fun team of hospitality professionals.
- Competitive salary paid by hour, referral bonuses and rewards for implemented ideas you suggest.
- Growing our own people with excellent Career development opportunities.
- Access to private loans and travel card loans.
- Preferential room rates for both you and your friends and families.
- Discounts on food and drink throughout The Zetter Group.
- Annual social events.
- Employee benefits such as weekly massages, English lessons and childcare vouchers.
- Additional days holiday for every year of service.
- Group Bonus Pool for long serving team members
Now, it’s your turn to apply, if you feel that you fit the above and are keen to join.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. No agencies please.