Floor Manager - Chelsea, London
Tom’s Kitchen Chelsea is the flagship of the Tom’s family which opened in November 2006 by Michelin starred chef Tom Aikens. Located in a townhouse on the former site of The Blenheim pub, the Modern British brasserie serves comfort food favourites in a relaxed and informal environment, from breakfast to dinner, seven days a week. It also offers two rooms for private dining, drinks parties and canapé receptions on its second floor. Tom’s Kitchen is a ten-minute walk from South Kensington or Sloane Square Underground station, located on Cale Street by Chelsea Green
As Floor Manager, we are looking for a passionate manager who can confidently deliver exceptional service to our guests. At the same time, you will have the service, food and drink knowledge in order to lead the front of house team and deliver an outstanding experience to our guests.
You will have a real pride and passion for what you do, with the ability to build rapport and long term relationships with guests. You will work closely with the senior management team to maximise service delivery opportunities and in turn, ensure the continued success of the restaurant. The ideal candidate will have a big personality and be really enjoying a lively evening venue.
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional service standards.
- Outstanding attention to detail, encouraging a culture of high standards throughout the team.
- Basic financial awareness (cash up management, basic financial reporting and stock management).
- Confident IT systems user (Open table, Tissl would be a plus).
- Ability to deliver a warm and charming management style which will engage our guests
- Develop and motivate a high performing team committed to deliver clear goals.
- Support the delivery of business strategies set by the directors.
- Previous experience of working as floor / assistant manager in a similar environment for at least 1 year.
- Actively seek guest feedback, responding accurately and efficiently
- Overall you will have bags of personality, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
In return for your skills and dedication we can offer a competitive salary and a host of great benefits from meals on duty, staff discount schemes, bespoke and continual training & support. This position has a great perspective of development