Gym Instructor - West Sussex
freedomleisure, the largest provider of community leisure in the South East, are looking for exceptional people to join the team. We need dedicated employees to deliver a great service to our customers.
Freedom leisure are looking for a new casual Gym Instructor to join our friendly and professional team across our Arun and Littlehampton Centres.
Your duties will include:
- Walking the gym floor to check the gym users participate in exercises safely at all times.
- To carry out initial and follow up coaching sessions, and ensure our new members experience our member journey in the gyms
- Create and update training programmes and offer specialist advice on health and fitness.
- To be responsible for the opening and closing of the fitness studio as appropriate
- To fully engage in gym challenges and promotions to ensure we retain our members.
- To offer the highest level of customer service at all times
- To teach Omnia, Spin and other fitness classes as and when required if appropriately qualified
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and genuinely interested in health and fitness. You will need to be reliable with a positive approach to work, and be able to assist the Fitness Manager in the promotion of the fitness studio and classes. You will need to have a minimum L2 gym qualification with preferably L3 Personal training and fitness class qualifications including indoor cycling and circuits. We need someone who is approachable, confident and able to work off their own initiative. The opportunity to join the excel personal trainer team available to the right candidate.
To apply, please forward a CV and Covering Letter or alternatively download an application form from the website and return to Reception.
Closing date: 4th November 2016