Bar Team Member - Portsmouth
At Yates we’re are looking to break the mould when it comes to who we recruit for the Bar within this amazing atmosphere – If you like to have fun whilst work, work within a great team, serve great drinks to awesome guests then this could be the advert you have been looking for… Serving great coffee, lunchtime business drinks or taking part in the late night cocktail masterclass all topped off with a great weekend soundtrack of all your favourite tracks then my advice is skip then next few paragraphs and hit the apply button now!
You do not necessarily need any experience but you do need to be able to demonstrate that you are a great team player as well as being able to work unsupervised during busy times and keen to learn. Joining our team as a Bar Team Member with Stonegate will give you the opportunity to develop important skills such as:
- Communication skills, by listening to customers, engaging and building a rapport with them and by dealing with challenging people and situations
- Experience of working under pressure including managing a workload at busy times
- Developing an understanding of customer needs and using this knowledge to improve the business, for example, passing on or responding to customers’ requests and suggestions
- Building a commercial awareness and the experience of working in a commercial environment
- Working with regulations such as health and safety and licensing laws, and making sure that colleagues understand them
In return, we can offer you an award winning development programme with access to apprenticeships along with 25% discount on food and drink for you and your entire party in all our pubs and venues. We have an employee benefits scheme which gives you discounts across hundreds of brands and services and a contributory pension scheme.