Line Chef (Leeds) - Leeds
Are you Fit for Virgin Active..?
Are you passionate & energetic? Are you fun and positive? Are you a strong team player? If the answer is Yes then we want you!
Here at Virgin Active we're looking for a Line Chef to deliver a red hot and world-class experience to our members and perform a heartfelt service to add to our club's success. You’ll be working closely with the Head Chef and F&B Manager, part of a highly energised team, who work hard and have fun.
As a Line Chef, your role will include/be:
- Prepare & present food in line with pre-determined menus
- Perform daily checks including Health & Safety, COSHH regulations and food safety
- Work well as part of a team & support the wider F&B team
- Deal with any member feedback in a timely and professional manner
This role is part time, working 16 hours per week. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business; specific shift patterns include 'earlies' (7am starts), 'lates' (8pm closes) and weekends (8am starts/5pm closes).
What we can't live without:
As a Line Chef you'll have/be:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Passion for delivering a great service
- Able to remain calm under pressure and work efficiently in all situations
Why not master your trade in a diverse and fun environment, we’ll support you in this great new challenge with coaching and development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Dedicated F&B manager, there to support and promote your development
- Tailored courses to suit you, your interests and increase your expertise in your field
- Look the part; we’ll provide you with uniforms
- Complimentary gym membership for you and a buddy
- Discount on loads of Virgin products and services
- 30 days holiday (pro rata) including bank holidays
- Bonus birthday day off - an extra day off to celebrate your birthday however you see fit!
Come on, join one of the most prestigious companies in the UK!