Pizza Chef - London
Are you a fun, passionate pizza chef that is after a new job opportunity?
Bounce is looking for YOU! A pizza chef that wants to work hard, live well and grow.
Bounce is a unique brand with two venues situated in Farringdon and the other in Old street. In a beautifully designed space the venues feature 17 bespoke ping pong tables (one of which was used in the London 2012 Olympic final), a restaurant with a modern European inspired menu, and a stunning full cocktail bar that takes centre stage. Due to its incredible success we are looking for experienced Pizza Chefs to join our team at both venues.
If you are an ambitious professional who has at least 2 years’ experience in the role you are applying for, you may be exactly what we are looking for – send us your CV!
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, cook and present food, quickly and efficiently
- Compile the daily mis en place list complete all tasks for the pizza section
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic and tidy at all times.
- Complete all storage, stock rotation and cleaning standards
- Maintain correct stock levels and minimise wastage of any sort.
- The ability to work under pressure
- To have a real passion for working with fresh food
- Able to work independently, planning and organising the section each day
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to produce menu items in the time required
- Four years’ experience in a high volume restaurant
- A good standard of spoken English
- Staff food provided
- Great rates of pay
- Clear path for development
- Full health and safety training
- Visits to our farmers and key suppliers
- Uniforms provided
- Annual staff parties