Leisure Club Operations Manager - Mottram Hall
Where you'll be working
There’s nowhere quite like it in Cheshire. The NEW Mottram takes its rightful place as Cheshire’s finest golf and leisure resort. Play Championship standard golf all year round and relax in the brand new Claret Jug Clubhouse. Chill-out or work-out in the new state-of-the-art Mottram Hall Club & Spa. Dine on amazing local delicacies and reinventions of fine dining classics courtesy of our Excellent Kitchen Brigade. NEW is very much the order of the day.
The surrounding parkland and ornamental lake have been expertly groomed and a magnificent golf course, but behind the imposing façade lies the warmest of welcomes from the friendly staff.
Why not explore more of what the local areas have to offer. With the Tatton Park Antiques and Fine Art Show, the RHS Flower Show & much more, there is something for everyone
What you'll be doing
We’ve got leisure and spa facilities in 24 of our hotels. We’ve put our money where our promises are to develop state-of-the-art facilities from our swimming pools to our gyms and treatment rooms. We like to make sure that our service for hotel customers and our members is just as special and memorable as each one of our facilities.
Our leisure club teams are able to look after the club as if it’s their own, so it’s all about getting to know your customers and knowing what they want, as well as delivering the very best business results.
As Leisure Club Operations Manager you’ll support your manager to make sure our customers and members have a fantastic experience when they visit our club whether it’s just from time to time or as a regular member.
The Leisure Club Operations Manager helps to drive and retain membership. Deputising for the Manager in their absence and with a key focus on club operations, the Leisure Club Operations Manager will lead the Leisure Club Assistants and ensure each of them has a personal development plan in place to help them achieve their full potential. You‘ll make sure the club is clean and well maintained, and fully compliant with legislative requirements.
What you'll need
- previous experience of managing a class timetable, personal training and group personal training programs is essential
- Must have a Level 3 Qualification
- To be smart and well presented
- Previous experience in an Leisure Club Operations Manager or supervisory position.
- Some knowledge of Spa would be an advantage
- Degree/HND/NVQlevel 4 in Leisure or similar related subject useful
- First Aid at Work, Rep's level 3, RLSS lifeguard NARS pool attendant or RLSS bronze medallion all preferred
- Excellent standard of numeracy, literacy
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- To be able to work shifts that generally will be between 6.30 am and 10pm, which will include weekends and bank holidays
What you'll get
A refreshingly different work experience with a business that will value your individuality and inspire you to achieve your potential, through great training and development.