Second Chef/Assistant Kitchen Manager - London
Second Chef/Assistant Kitchen Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
A great opportunity has arisen for someone to join one of the hottest restaurant groups in the UK at the moment.
Having quickly opened 8, high performing restaurants, with more on the horizon, this is a great opportunity to join a business that will offer you amazing career potential, a fun and very rewarding environment and the chance to work in a beautiful state of the art kitchen.
This site, based in Shoreditch, East London, can easily take around £45,000 per week and up to £60,000 so we ideally need someone who has worked in similar volume kitchens.
The ideal candidate would be:
Someone with 2 years’ experience working in a Fast Paced Kitchen (fast casual, High street restaurants or food Retail environments are preferred)
- A Sous Chef / Kitchen Manager who has manged a BUSY pass
- A sous Chef / Kitchen Manager who has managed 8 or more chefs
- A sous Chef / Kitchen Manager who is looking for a career
- A Sous Chef / Kitchen Manager who has a passion for BBQ or is wanting to learn
- We need a Sous Chef / Kitchen Manager who is able to hit the floor running with this one so someone who is good with running a shift, can run the pass and can plate up to the company specifications
You will be working underneath the Kitchen Manager / Head Chef of the site who will provide you with all the training and skills you will need to progress in to a Head Chef for their future sites.
Apply today, this role is available for an immediate start for the right Sous Chef / Kitchen Manager