Architecture and Interiors Assistant
Hakkasan Group, a worldwide hospitality company, is looking for an architecture and interiors assistant to join its team in London on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and determined individual who is looking to build on their experience through a variety of different projects.
The role will involve supporting the architecture and interiors team in delivering the company’s widespread expansion programme and assisting with the ongoing improvement works at existing restaurant locations. Please note this is a junior in house design role and not a RIBA Certified role.
- manage and assist the ongoing improvement programmes for all of our restaurants, from programmed yearly capex items, furniture design/refurbishments to major interior upgrades and renovations, liaising with external consultants, contractors, sub-contractors, and in-house operational staff to get the best possible results
- support the team in its documentation and administration of ongoing projects as well as management of CAD libraries and templates
- assist the team with CAD and sketch feasibility studies for new projects, working with appointed designers, architects, engineers and other consultants
Key skills/experience required:
- solid understanding of CAD software, preferably AutoCAD and Vectorworks
- a degree from a relevant interior/architectural/furniture design type course
- good technical design experience, minimum one+ year since degree, demonstrating knowledge of different design and build processes
- experience in managing or coordinating their own projects and in dealing with external contractors/design consultants
- a creative individual who has a keen interest in design, keeping up to date with the latest design trends and techniques
To the successful candidate, we offer competitive salary of up to £23,000 gross and attractive benefits packages, including company-wide opportunities, outstanding career orientated training and development, excellent food and beverage discounts, pension scheme, life assurance cover and above all, an exciting and motivating working environment.