Marketing Manager - Surrey
Brand Innovation Marketing Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
My client is a US import that is going to be growing massively within the UK. We are working exclusively with them to identify a Brand Innovation Manager
The Brand Innovation Manager will be responsible for driving profitable business growth through the concept creation, development and testing of new guest facing elements of my client’s brand.
These include, but are not limited to; food and drink development, menu design, restaurant environment and guest touch points.
The Brand Innovation Manager will be responsible for leading some of my client’s key brand development projects.
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following;
- Passionate about the guest experience within the restaurant/hospitality sector
- Achievement thinking - having the vision, strategy and purpose to get things done
- A self-starter with a high degree of initiative and energy with the ability and tenacity to work independently
- Define retail journey and platform
- Hard working approach
- PR and brand focus
- Achieve Brand standards and develop a project management approach to the marketing calendar
- Creative thinker to find solutions to both short and long term business challenges
- Collaboration and leadership - Have the potential to lead cross functional projects and initiatives and to be able to take both senior and junior team members on the journey
- Influencer - able to motivate, persuade and bring people with them through good listening skills, ability to argue a point of view and persuade to a point of gaining both intellectual and emotional commitment
Our client is a market leading business who invests heavily in their staff, and has a proven track record of promoting from within. We are seeking a dynamic individual with passion and drive, and someone who strives to understand their customer’s needs.
Interested in this challenge - send your CV!