Project Manager - London
Project Manager - Premium Brand Cafes and Restaurants
Salary: Excellent Competitive
Your role would be to support the project team in the strategic development and national expansion of Premium brand Cafes and Restaurants. Follow through all new site openings from planning to implementation and follow-up reporting
- Set project activities with the focus on effective planning, coordination and regulation.
- Coordination of management processes (both on and off site), timelines and budgets.
- Openings, Closings, Relocations, Renovations and Conversions.
- Partnership with all parties involved including Business Partners, Construction Managers, Regional and Market Directors as well as the Manager of Retail Operations.
- Strong interaction with different levels of support departments, Joint Venture partners and regional partners.
- Monitor project or program schedules, progress and costs to ensure hat expected results are delivered on time and within budget.
- Tactical on-site leadership support.
- Coaching & development – responsible for maintaining team atmosphere, organizing work, schedules, efficiency of team.
- Management of the Opening checklist / timeline; ensure that internal deadlines & milestones are met for both the team & the Joint Venture partner.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Project
- Ability to lead complex program and project efforts to completion
- Analytical problem-solving capacity, organizational skills, team player and Hands on mentality
- Negotiation skills and strong interpersonal and management skills
- Flexible, high performance and willingness to travel for assignments abroad
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV.