Food & Beverage Supervisor - High Wycombe
Food & Beverage Supervisor - Wycombe Heights Golf Club
Responsible to: Food & Beverage Manager
Wycombe heights Golf Centre is set in the heart of High Wycombe and an exciting and new position of Food and Beverage Supervisor is now available.
To work closely with the Food and Beverage team in running the food and Beverage operation for the golf course, Café Bar and Banqueting Suite. Manage co-workers, in the absence of the Food and Beverage Manager while maintaining excellence in quality control and excellent customer relations. Learn and develop in all aspects of the Food and Beverage operation.
- Supervise all food and beverage service operations, which may include events and cafe and co-ordinates to achieve qualitative/quantitative goals and ensure guest/member satisfaction.
- Supports all Food & Beverage department co-workers, including training, scheduling, developing.
- Ensures that co-workers meet all standards for performance, appearance and service provision, determines assignments and division of responsibilities.
- Maintains existing food & beverage programmes and assists in the development of new concepts/strategies that ensure the highest possible quality of food service to meet guest/member expectations and assure repeat business.
- Ensures that company standards for service and quality are met.
- Ensures that all policies and procedures related to the operation of the Food & Beverage department are enforced and implemented appropriately, including personnel management, sanitation, food preparation and storage, alcoholic beverage service, cash and credit card processing, and health and safety.
- Implements and maintains effective inventory and shortage controls.
We expect all our staff to strive to:
- Maintain open and honest communication with our customers, both internal and external, at all times.
- Create and have a positive impact on our local community. Supporting regular neighbourhood events and working closely with society.
- Protect and nurture our environment, consider everything from alternative work methods through to maintaining and supporting our local wildlife.
- Support each other in everything we do, recognised and develop each individual’s potential.
- Take complete ownership of their own actions and have pride in what they do.
- Deliver to our customer’s consistent high levels of service, quality and value in everything we do
- Look for alternatives to what we do seeking out and exploiting natural resources.
Knowledge and skill requirements
- Five GCSE passes, including English and Math’s, at grade C or above.
- Experience of cafe and events operations
- Own Transport
- Good time management, organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good presentation skills
Working Conditions & Benefits
- Shift pattern that will include regular evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays
- 40 hour contract, with overtime hours available.
- Salary up to £17K
- Full training and continual development.
- Live in accommodation available
Closing date: Monday 14th November 2016