Graphics Operator - Hemel Hempstead
Graphics Operator - Rugby
Alston Elliot is a world leading sports television graphics company seeking experienced, enthusiastic, and hardworking individuals with a passion for Rugby, to join our operating team. The successful candidate will at first, receive training and supervision from our senior staff to get acquainted with AE’s bespoke software and data systems. Upon completing the training provided, you will be scheduled to operate on live productions (mainly Rugby) around the country for some of the UK’s leading sport broadcasters.
For over twenty years AE have established themselves globally, delivering live real-time 3d and 4k graphics, augmented reality, touchscreens and data solutions to some of the world’s top broadcasters, production houses and governing bodies.
Our UK organisation is supported by three subsidiary companies in South Africa, India and Australia, employing over 100 full-time staff, supported by a large band of contractors.
- Use Alston Elliot’s equipment, systems and bespoke software to provide live and recorded graphics to some of the world’s leading broadcasters
- Work around the UK and abroad as required
- Scattered work pattern involving long days and weekends
- Drive our OB vans to and from the venue
- Rigging and de-rigging on site – run and plug multiple cables from our OB van
The ideal candidate
- Experienced at Graphics operating and using VizRT
- A full UK driving license is a must, to be considered for the position
- Strong knowledge and wide understanding of multiple sports with a strong Rugby bias
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Great command of the English language
- Excellent writing skills – producing sentences and phrases efficiently and correctly under pressure
- Must be computer literate
- Very organised, punctual and have an exceptional level of concentration
- Quick to learn, understand and deal with high pressure situations
- Willing to work long, flexible hours and weekends