Food & Beverage Manager - Manchester
Nuffield Health is currently seeking a full time Food & Beverage Manager to work at our fantastic Fitness & Wellbeing Centre in Didsbury
The focus of this role is to:
* As a Food and Beverage Manager you are able to promote a friendly, relaxing and professional environment, whilst ensuring all members, guests and prospective members receive an exceptional first impression and efficient service when using the Food and Beverage services.
* Your role will support the smooth running of the Club Lounge; preparing, serving and delivering our food & beverage nutritional offer and maintaining Company Food Safety without compromise.
* Your role will be to support the lead the kitchen and front counter team.
* The food and beverage manager role is about working as part of the wider Gym team to provide all members and guests with a high quality service.
* Experience working with customers in an F&B environment, with an ability to work on your own initiative.
* You will be managed to key measures including revenue, cost of sales, stock control and Club Lounge profitability. As such knowledge & experience of these issues is desirable.
* Flexibility will be key to this role as evening and weekend work (on a rota basis, including bank holidays), plus cover for annual leave and sickness will be required.
* Full training will be providedKey Employee Benefits:
* Free gym membership
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
* Childcare vouchers
* Continuing professional and career development
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemesWe will apply to the Criminal Records Bureau for disclosure on successful candidates
More than just a Gym!
Our Gyms are recognised to be the finest in the UK, offering an innovative and joined-up approach to health that's transforming the industry. We offer a unique range of facilities and services that you wouldn't usually find in a Gym.