Purchase Ledger Assistant
Prezzo is currently seeking an individual to join our property finance team at our Pangbourne office near Reading.
Prezzo are a leading UK branded restaurant company with 5 brands in total and a notably sized portfolio of quality restaurants within the UK and now Ireland opening around 25 new restaurants annually.
At Prezzo we believe that the greatest asset to any great business is great people. We work hard to attract staff that are friendly, positive, energetic team players.
Duties of the Purchase Ledger Assistant will include:
- Monitor accounts email - statements, invoices and queries
- Printing & preparation of Invoices for 1st Stage (price checking etc.)
- 1st Stage Overheads Invoices (inc scanning) & 2nd Stage invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliation to Purchase Ledger & payment preparation
- Supplier accounts queries
- Preparing CIS suppliers sheets from Maintenance database (ProNett)
- Pronett Supplier Certificate Revenue and assist in period end journal preparation
- Liasing with suppliers and internal customers regarding the Purchase Order system
- Support the PL Manager with the management of the PO system
- Control Accounts
- Monthly preparation of relevant control accounts
- Assist with the external Audit by preparing the necessary information ahead of time
- Support the Purchase Ledger Manager when required
- General office administration
Applicants must have similar experience/education in finance and a strong and recent working knowledge of Microsoft office, Excel specifically
Experience with Focal Point and Access Dimensions is preferred but not essential
This role will be reporting to the Purchase Ledger Manager.
Disclaimer: We aim to respond to as many applicants as possible to advise you on the status of your application - please note there may be some occasions we are unable to. Due to the number of applicants we receive, please apply online in first instance.