Assistant Manager - New Brighton
Harry Ramsden’s New Brighton – Assistant Manager
From Humble Hut
We reckon Harry knew he was onto something big when he opened for business from a hut in 1928. Because, it’s simple - everybody loves Fish and Chips – in fact, we love them SO much that we eat about 450,000,000 portions every year!
To Huge Hit
Now, we’re one of the most exciting names around. From Manchester to the Middle East, everybody loves Harry’s and we just can’t stop growing…. 2016 is going to be pretty massive for us with loads of new openings planned (AND a brand new concept to be revealed). That all means new teams, so if a more fun filled and exciting career is on your To Do list, NOW is the ideal time to start something big for yourself!
At our New Brighton outlet, we’re looking for an experienced, methodical and well-presented Assistant Manager to make sure we deliver the highest quality food and service every time.
There are a few boxes we need you to tick but nothing you wouldn’t expect;
- To work in partnership with the General Manager to further drive sales and profit
- Involved in setting targets and budgets, stock control, recruitment, training and inspiring your team
- Previous management experience ideally in the Hospitality sector
And of course, it goes without saying;
- Flexible and hardworking, always leading by example
- Totally service oriented and customer focussed, at all times
- Leadership skills and people skills
What we can offer in exchange;
- 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- Fast Progression opportunities
- Pension Scheme (Nest)
- Free meal on shift
- Staff Discount
- Reward Gateway-Discounts at 1000s’ of high street stores
If that all sounds like you, everybody at Harry Ramsden's definitely wants to hear from you!