Kitchen Staff - Cheshire Oaks
Harry Ramsden’s – Fryers/Back of House Team Members/Kitchen Assistants - Cheshire Oaks
We are looking for Fryers to join our newly refurbished restaurant. Harry Ramsden's at Cheshire Oaks is now a new concept restaurant with assisted table service and brand new menus. You can still enjoy a traditional fish supper amongst a range of other dishes. The restaurant is also now serving traditional English breakfasts and afternoon tea.
We concentrate on what we do best which is ensuring that the same Harry Ramsden’s recipes and tradition are delivered in the same way they would have been when Harry started the business in 1928.
Fryers are a vital part of the kitchen team. As Fryer you will be working on a fryer range. This role also includes potato preparation and fish cutting. You will work across these sections to prepare and serve great quality food consistently. You will create and maintain a clean and safe working environment.
You must be:
- Able to provide great customer service consistently
- Friendly, courteous and a team player
- Able to perform day to day tasks with accuracy
- Reliable and honest
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Using the fryer range
- Cutting of fish
- Potato preparation
- Taking and responding to feedback
- Providing a high standard of food at all times
- Ensuring you are working in a clean and safe environment
- Ensuring you are abiding by food and hygiene regulation
What we can offer in exchange:
- 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- Fast Progression opportunities
- Pension Scheme (Nest)
- Free meal on shift (6 hours plus)
- Staff Discount
- Refer a friend scheme
If that all sounds like you, our team would definitely want to hear from you!