Supervisor - Arndale
Manchester Arndale is the UK's largest inner-city shopping centre. Located right in the heart of the city and accurately described as the ‘jewel in the city’s retail crown’. Harry Ramsden’s is located in the hustle and bustle of the food court, the perfect spot to refuel hungry shoppers.
We are looking for a Supervisor/Coach to join our busy Quick Service Restaurant. As a supervisor you will be part of the management team and work to deliver a memorable experience for customers time and time again. You will do this by working closely with the waiting staff to ensure that we are always delivering the highest quality of food and service at all times. Applicants for this role will need to have a can do attitude and the energy for a challenging role.
We concentrate on what we do best which is ensuring that the same Harry Ramsden’s recipes and tradition are delivered in the same way they would have been when Harry started the business in 1928.
You must be:
- Exceptionally organised and have an ability to display leadership skills
- Ability to coordinate and manage the smooth running of the shift
- Able to ensure your team deliver first rate service and fantastic food to every customer
- Flexible and hardworking, always leading by example
- Service oriented and customer focussed at all times
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ensure excellent customers service is delivered consistently during a shift
- Ensure all products are available and are served to Company specifications consistently
- Go the extra mile for our customers and take on additional duties
- Deal with all customer feedback and rectify on shift
- Coach and develop product knowledge of all Team Members
- Ensure all Team Members are dressed and ready for business
- Ensure Company merchandising and brand standards are maintained
What we can offer in exchange:
- 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- Fast Progression opportunities
- Pension Scheme (Nest)
- Free meal on shift (6 hours plus)
- Staff Discount
- Refer a friend scheme
If that all sounds like you, our team would definitely want to hear from you!