Line Chefs/Chef de Partie - South Queensferry
Harry Ramsden’s at The Three Bridges – South Queensferry – Line Chefs/Chef de Partie
We have an excellent opportunity for Chefs to join our team at Harry Ramsden's at The Three Bridges, South Queensferry.
Harry Ramsden’s is all about family values, amazing food and great Customer service. If you’ve visited one of our restaurants before, you’ll know that it’s not only about fish n’ chips. This pub/restaurant features a brand new look and a delicious new menu! Not only can you enjoy the very best British Fish and Chips you can also tempt your taste buds with our burgers, pies or even treat yourself to an old time classic, Knickerbocker Glory.
- Working alongside fellow Line Chefs, Sous Chef’s and Head Chef to support them wherever possible while learning as you go
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality
- Providing guidance and sharing your knowledge with junior chefs in the team
- Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
- Food preparation to ensure kitchen is fully set up for service
- Ensuring the highest levels of cleanliness and health & safety are kept at all times
You should be:
- Confident, Personable and a great communicator
- Energetic & enthusiastic and able to think on your feet
- Able to provide references from your previous experience as a chef
Why Choose Us?
- Clear career path with opportunities to grow
- Competitive hourly rate
- Training and development opportunities
- Free meal on shift (6 hours plus)
- Discount all restaurant brands across the business
- 5.6 weeks’ holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Nest pension after 3 months’ service
If this sound of interest to you, please do not hesitate in sending your CV across.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY TO WORK WITH US IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK. WE WILL NOT INTERVIEW ANYONE WITHOUT THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTATION.