Waiting Staff - Newquay
Newquay Has Always Been A Town In Love With All Things Fish & Chips And We’re Here To Celebrate The British Coastline In All Its Glory And Enjoy Fish And Chips In The Way They Were Intended.
We are looking for Waiting Staff to join our brand new restaurant in Newquay. A beautiful seaside location that is just a short walk away from the beach, sit in or take-away – whatever your preference!
This restaurant features a brand new look and a delicious new menu! Not only can you enjoy the very best British Fish and Chips by the seaside you can also tempt your taste buds with our burgers, pies or even treat yourself to an old time classic, Knickerbocker Glory.
We concentrate on what we do best which is ensuring that the same Harry Ramsden’s recipes and tradition are delivered in the same way they would have been when Harry started the business in 1928.
Waiting Staff are the face of the Company and as such we require friendly individuals who can quickly build a positive relationship with customers and deliver not only excellent customer service, but a memorable experience that will have customers making Harry Ramsden’s a family favourite. Applicants for this role will need to have a proactive can do attitude and genuinely enjoy the hustle and bustle of a busy restaurant.
You must be:
- Able to provide great customer service consistently
- Friendly & courteous and a team player
- Able to perform day to day tasks with accuracy
- Reliable and honest
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Delivering customer service and following steps of service
- Ensuring products are served to Company Specifications
- Maintain great knowledge of Company products and heritage
- Effective communication with colleagues to ensure smooth running of service
What we can offer in exchange:
- 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- Fast Progression opportunities
- Pension Scheme (Nest)
- Free meal on shift (6 hours plus)
- Staff Discount
- Refer a friend scheme
If that all sounds like you, our team would definitely want to hear from you!