Waiter/ Waitress - Marlborough
Would you like to join our new restaurant team as waiter or waitress at Rick Stein Marlborough? If so we'd love to hear from you. Our restaurant in Marlborough will open this Autumn and we have a range of front of house roles available.
We have part time and full time opportunities available whether you have previous experience or you're looking to enter the hospitality industry for the first time.
If you share our passion for great food and the best customer service, you'll fit in well in our team. We'll provide you with the training and support that you'll need to develop you skills and progress your career within the hospitality industry.
Reasons for you to join our team:
- You'll receive a share of tips from customers
- You can choose from full time or part time opportunities
- You'll get 20% discount in all our shops and restaurants
- We can offer support with childcare costs for those with children
- There's the option for overtime on top of your normal working hours
- We'll offer you preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school
- We'll offer you progression opportunities with the option to experience different styles across our restaurants
- You'll have the opportunity to be promoted within the team
- We offer an employee Assistance programme supported by Hospitality Action, our leading industry charity
A day in the life of a waiter or waitress – you'll be:
- Looking after customers who are dining at the restaurant.
- Taking orders and processing them through the till.
- Taking food and drink orders to tables.
- Looking after allocated tables during service.
- Continually building upon your product knowledge.
- Letting the manager know about any problems or issues.
- Keeping the restaurant clean and setting up for the next service.
- Maintaining high presentation standards including a clean well ironed shirt and apron.
- Making hot beverages and preparing cutlery and side plates for service.
To apply for this role click the 'Apply' button to submit your full application.
We will look forward to hearing from you!