Owner Experience Manager - Lakeland Leisure Park, Grange-Over-Sands
Our park teams are led by a General Manager and have a number of Heads of Department or HOD's which form a part of the park leadership team. Regardless of role they fulfil, the overall aim is about being an antidote for daily life and therefore our parks being a 'breath of fresh air' for our holidaymakers and owners. Supporting each other to deliver a set of crystal clear set of values ensuring that all team members help to create amazing experiences and memories for our guests, equally focussing on standards and services at all times.
We describe our team members, at all levels, as 'bright and breezy' people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by dare to care, yes I can, keep it simple, make it fun and do the right thing for our guests.
Our Owner Experience Managers are guest focused with a strong customer service ethic. Confident communicators, who have the ability to engage, help and support our owners and team on park.
Responsibilities for the Role:
With My Business:
- Role Modelling effective leadership behaviours and our vision and values at all times.
- Deliver to our owners an exceptional owner journey after they have purchased their holiday home, supporting with general advice, maintenance and lettings.
- Establish and deliver a park vision and strategy based on the commercial and owner needs on park.
With Our Guests:
- To deliver the very best owner experience embracing a 'breath of fresh air' culture with the owners at the heart of everything we do.
- Through exceptional customer service aiming to exceed our owner expectations to create a community of loyal advocates park.
- Engage and involve our owners through open and transparent communication to help us create park experiences to build our 'owner family'.
- To consistently build and maintain owner relationship through trust, knowledge and empathy so that our owners will love us.
With My Team:
- Attract and recruit team members and develop them to be the very best team through coaching, training and support
- Recognise and celebrate individual and team success.
- Lead individual performance through establishing clear expectations and agreeing targets through ongoing review and feedback and formal appraisals.
So, if you want to give your career the break it deserves then look no further.........