Touring Marketing Executive - Bourne Leisure Support Centre - Hemel Hempstead
Do you want a career in our Marketing Team, working for The Times 4th Best Big Company in the UK?
Haven is currently looking for a Touring Marketing Executive, to join our Marketing team.
To be successful I will have:
The skills to manage the development and execution of all Touring and Camping marketing activity including direct mail, email, media (on and offline), guest journey collateral, brochure production and ad hoc activity (posters, signage loyalty packs) for holiday sales including any relevant reporting.
Manage the development and execution of all Touring and Camping marketing campaigns for any parks facing challenges across all channels including briefing the media agency and CRM teams including relevant reporting.
Effectively managing the day-to-day team relationships, internal studio, commercial management and wider marketing stakeholders ensuring the process is smooth and our activity lands right, on time and on budget.
Proactively communicating regularly to the park teams including regular park visits to build relationships and product knowledge.
Work as part of the overall Sales and Marketing team to ensure there is synergy across all of what we do, taking time to understand other channels and look for opportunities to add value to other activity or wider campaigns contributing to one overall marketing activity plan.
Ensure that the quality and appropriateness of communication is in line with the brand standards and guidelines.
Manage purchase order and invoicing process for park marketing to ensure expenditure is kept in line with set budgets and reconciled as appropriate. Keeping the budget sheet up to date and have a clear and detailed understanding of the numbers.
Our ideal candidate will be proactive and structured in their approach to work and enjoy getting fully involved with the detail and delivery of their role.
- Experience in a marketing executive/assistant role
- Fully comprehensive and up to date knowledge of marketing channels
- Experience of working with agencies and other suppliers to form effective partnerships
- Being able to produce your own marketing plans to ensure deadlines are hit
- Experience in management of marketing budget
- Experience within leisure/travel is ideal but not required
- Preferably educated to a degree level standard or equivalent or have a marketing related qualification
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills are essential
- Prepared to travel and stay at parks when required
The benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.