Chef de Partie - Aberdeen
Giraffe's adventure began in 1998 and our journey is still going strong. We’ve scoured the globe for the most exciting ingredients and dishes for our menus, and now, we’re searching for the very best Chef de Parties to join us in helping bring the giraffe experience to life for our lovely guests at our Aberdeen restaurant.
What do we look for in a giraffe Chef de Partie?
- A passion for all things food and a love of cooking
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Pride in achieving the highest levels of cleanliness and health & safety
- Realising your potential and helping others to achieve theirs
- Experience of working in a fast paced professional kitchen environment as a Chef de Partie is advantageous
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to build a career in an exciting industry where no two days are ever the same
- A competitive hourly rate with service charge/tips
- Training and development opportunities
- We’ll feed you when you’re on shift
- Discount on giraffe food when you’re not working
- 5.6 weeks’ holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Pension after 3 months’ service
If this sounds like you then we’d like to hear from you!