General Manager - Leeds
£30,000 - £35,000
Giraffe's adventure began in 1998 and our journey is still going strong. We're growing taller everyday with new sites opening across the country and internationally. We’ve scoured the globe for the most exciting ingredients and ideas for our menus, and now, we’re searching for the very best leaders to help our staff bring them to life for our lovely customers in our Walton-on-Thames restaurant.
What do we look for in a giraffe General Manager?
- Someone that will always go the extra mile for their team and guests
- An ideas person that can think differently and come up with innovative ways to drive the business and team
- Business savvy - commercially minded, good with numbers, and with an entrepreneurial flair
- Someone that isn't afraid to be themselves, always brings a positive attitude to work, and likes to have fun!
- An inspirational leader who will help others in realising their own potential
- At least 2 years’ branded restaurant experience in a General Manager role is desirable
- Please note: A requirement for the role is to be able to serve alcohol; therefore, you must be over the age of 18 to apply
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to build a career in an exciting industry where no two days are ever the same
- A competitive salary with excellent bonus scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- We’ll feed you when you’re on shift
- Discount on giraffe food when you’re not working
- 5.6 weeks’ holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Pension after 3 months’ service
If this sounds like you please get in touch with your CV and a few words to let us know why giraffe is the company for you and why you think you’re great for the role!