Assistant F&B Manager
Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
Cornwall, St Columb
Who we are
Retallack is a five star luxury resort and spa in Cornwall, Set in 100 acres of peaceful lakes and Cornish countryside the resort has plenty going on and offers much more than your average holiday home. From indulging in dinner, to relaxing in the spa, working up a glow in the health club, having fun on the FlowRider or splashing around at Retallack Wake Park, we have it all.
As an Assistant Food and Beverage Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day operations of the Green Room restaurant to deliver an excellent Guest experience. An Assistant Food and Beverage Manager will also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist in managing the day-to-day operation of the Food and Beverage departments, ensuring exceptional guest service from all areas
- Ensure prompt resolution of customer complaints
- To take full responsibility of the department in the absence of the Food and Beverage Manager
- You must be knowledgeable of all menus, drinks and wines served at Retallack and ensure the staffs are trained to the standards required.
- Assist in ordering, purchasing and stocking F&B products
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High standard of personal presentation
- The ability to build relationships with guests
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- 21 days holiday
- Discounted rates on leisure facilities, Thalgo Spa, Green Room Restaurant, Wake Park and Flowrider.
- Free onsite parking.
• Offers are subject to suitable references and DBS check
The closing date for this position 27/10/16