Sous / Second Chef required - Royal Wells Hotel, Tunbridge Wells
Pub/Hotel: Royal Wells Hotel, Tunbridge Wells
Experienced Sous chef required for busy hotel and restaurant
Shepherd Neame is looking for an experienced Sous Chef to join us at the Royal Wells Hotel, Tunbridge Wells.
Part of the Shepherd Neame group of 54 managed houses in London and the South East, the Royal Wells has recently undergone a complete £2.4million refurbishment and it now combines the friendly atmosphere of a local pub and restaurant with all the comforts of a modern hotel and event venue. Our two large event rooms allow us to cater for up to 200+ guests, so we are a very busy function venue that plays host to high numbers of weddings, parties and sit-down events.
In return, we can offer you continued support and training, a competitive salary, great company benefits and there may also be chance for you to join our proven chef’s development programme which can help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
- Proven experience at Sous or Senior Sous Chef level.
- The ability to run the kitchen and lead a team in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Previous experience of stock ordering, rotation and management.
- Excellent levels of health and safety.
- Passion, enthusiasm and creativity in the kitchen.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- Salary is competitive and negotiable dependant on experience.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme in the longer term.
In order to be considered please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.