Client Services Assistant - London
Right now we are looking for a Client Services Assistant to join our team in the City, London.
• Large onsite Nuffield Health Team
• Membership of 2,200+
• Extensive gymnasium with integrated AV
• 1 Group Exercise Studio
• 2 Spa Treatment Rooms
• 2 Dry Cleaning Stations
• 2 Large Cycle Bays
• Comprehensive onsite Wellbeing Programme including events and workshops
About the Role
As the welcoming face of one of our dry cleaning stations, your job will be to provide great customer service to dry cleaning customers throughout the day. You will ensure the smooth running of this service and be able to confidently deal with any enquiries or issues. You will also provide support to our gym reception desk for part of your shift.
Please note that no experience of garment cleaning is required as this is done off-site.
You will have outstanding communication and customer service skills. You are approachable, personable and able to adapt to different situations, always keen to delight customers and improve their experience. You are an energetic team player with exceptional planning and organising skills. The role may include working shifts.
- Friendly, approachable manner with a professional attitude
- A genuine passion and interest in customer care and service
- Exceptional attention and eye for detail
- Comprehensive IT skills, including Microsoft Office Suite as well as aptitude to learn new, bespoke computer systems
- Previous client services experience an advantage
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Articulate and able to demonstrate outstanding communication skills
- Cash handling and end of day banking experience an advantage
- The successful candidate will bring innovation, passion and fresh thinking to an established, high profile corporate Fitness & Wellbeing Centre operation.
About Nuffield Health
Our corporate centres are recognised to be the finest in the UK, offering an innovative and joined-up approach to health that’s transforming the industry. We offer a unique range of facilities and services that you wouldn’t usually find in a health club.
Each centre is managed by the very best Fitness and Wellbeing professionals who have been selected for their expertise, creativity and commitment to providing outstanding service.
All of our fitness and lifestyle centres offer industry leading exercise facilities, all the latest classes and gym equipment with a true passion to reach out to those that don’t just want to exercise but who want to change their lifestyle with lifestyle assessments, weight management courses and the very best in massage therapy.
If you have a passion for fitness and wellbeing and feel help and support is what you need to progress your career then look no further!
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer additional incentives. We also provide training and development opportunities to progress your career and maintain our high standards of delivery.
- Internal training
- Holidays: 20 days in addition to 8 bank holiday days (Increases with length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Discounted Nuffield Health Physiotherapy & Health Assessments available
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Nuffield Healthcare Scheme
- More information is available on all the above benefits.
We will apply to the DBS for disclosure on successful candidates.