Rides Maintenance Technician - Windsor, UK
We are LEGOLAND Windsor Resort and we are part of the magical Merlin Entertainments!
We are currently recruiting for a Rides Maintenance Technician with mechanical bias. In this role you will part of a shift team operating within the engineering department your role is to carry out safe and effective engineering maintenance and statutory inspection of all amusement devices, associated equipment, park motor vehicles, mechanised plant and ride buildings via the application of a planned preventative maintenance approach with the aim of maximising ride and equipment availability and safety in operation.
We are looking for the following skills and experience;
- Good written and oral communication
- Previous experience of Rides Maintenance within the industry would be beneficial
- Candidate should have completed a recognised apprenticeship and hold recognised qualification eg City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3, BTEC, ONC / HNC in a mechanical discipline.
- Experience in fault finding and diagnostics
- Experience in working on hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Confident to work at height when required.
This role is Full Time, Permanent, averaging 40 hours per week operating on a four on two off rota including weekends and bank holidays as required.
Alongside a competitive annual salary and 28 days holiday you can look forward to enjoying a great benefits package including a Group Personal Pension Plan, Merlin Magic pass, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants, 40% discount online off of LEGO, and much more!