Head Chef - Inverness
Giraffe's adventure began in 1998 and our journey is still going strong. We’ve scoured the globe for the most exciting ideas and dishes for our menus, and now, we’re searching for the very best Head Chef to join us in helping bring the giraffe experience to life for our lovely guests.
What do we look for in a Giraffe Head Chef?
- A passion for all things food and a love of cooking
- Ability to work well under pressure
- A natural leader, able to inspire and motivate your team
- A strong understanding of how to run and manage a professional kitchen
- Realising your potential and helping others to achieve theirs
- Pride in achieving the highest levels of cleanliness and health & safety
- Experience of working in a high volume, fast paced professional kitchen environment as a Head Chef is desirable
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to build a career in an exciting industry where no two days are ever the same
- A rewarding management bonus scheme
- A competitive wage with service charge/tips
- Training and development opportunities
- We’ll feed you when you’re on shift
- Discount on giraffe food when you’re not working
- 5.6 weeks’ holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Pension after 3 months’ service
If this sounds like you then we’d like to hear from you!