Bar Staff - Manchester
Britannia Country House Hotel, Manchester
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 52 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Bar Attendant
Reporting to: Bar Manager
We are looking for bright, happy, smiling people who enjoy serving good food and fine wines.
- To take orders and serve drinks to guests.
- Set up bars and drinking areas.
- Explain and advise guests of products/services as requested.
- Clearing and re-setting tables.
- Ensure that adequate glassware, stock and other items are ready for each shift.
- Committed, enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- Organised, punctual and well presented.
- Ability to get along with fellow employees.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.