Floor housekeeper - Bournemouth
Britannia Royal Bath Hotel
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Job title: Floor Housekeeper
Reporting to: Head Housekeeper
Responsibilities and Duties
- To inspect and implement standards in the 207 bedrooms.
- Supervise work activities of cleaning personnel to ensure to clean bedrooms in hotel and corridors
- To achieve the highest standards of customer care to meet all guests requests.
- Ensure you are polite at all times to other staff and guests.
- To keep your uniform clean at all times.
- To carry out any duties and responsibilities that may be required.
- Areas of responsibility are Bedrooms, Corridors, Fire Exits, Lift Lobbies, Linen Cupboards, Pantry, Maids Trolley and Maids.
Working as part of a large team, you must have experience of working in a large housekeeping department within the hotel environment.
Some computer knowledge would be preferred.
This is a permanent position on a five day week rota including weekends.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.