Architectural Technician - Britannia Hotels - Head Office, Hale
Role Title: Architectural Technician
Reporting to: Architectural Department Manager
- The UK's largest independent hotel company are seeking an Architect or Architectural Technician to join our existing in-house design team.
- Based at our Head Office in South Manchester and assisting in all aspects of hotel new build, conversion and refurbishment, residential, housing and apartments and other project work, from conception to completion.
- Successful applicants should be experienced, enthusiastic and self-motivated, with good technical knowledge and be conversant with Planning and Building Regulation processes.
- AutoCAD proficiency is essential.Experience with conservation work and Listed Buildings would be beneficial.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.