Night Manager - Horley
The Airport Inn, Gatwick - Horley
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Night Manager
Reporting To: General Manager
- To provide training for all night personnel on standards and procedures.
- To ensure effective communication on nights in all areas and to read and sign all communications issued.
- To be aware of the weekly business within the hotel and to ensure that the night team are aware on a nightly basis of all business within the hotel.
- To have thorough knowledge of all systems and procedures used within the hotel and department and to provide support as and when required.
- To ensure that public areas are cleaned and security and floor checks are carried out on a regular basis.
- To ensure that fire evacuation procedures are fully understood and that the team know their positions in the event of fire evacuation.
- To ensure information regarding porterage, wake up calls and breakfast boxes are passed onto the relevant people and actioned.
- Similar experience in a 100+ bedroom hotel or 1 year's experience as Night Manager.
- You must be hard working and able to communicate with all line managers, staff and guests.
- Self motivating who can develop and supervise a team.
- Respond accordingly to guests needs.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.