Conference and Banqueting Staff - Wilmslow
Airport Inn Manchester, Wilmslow
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Conference and Banqueting
Reporting to: Conference and Banqueting Manager
- To set up Conference and Banqueting rooms as indicated on the relevant contract or as directed by the Conference and Banqueting Operations Manager.
- To ensure that the Company policies regarding the movement and storage of equipment are adhered to at all times.
- To keep a good standard of cleanliness and hygiene in your area of work.
- To report any positive/negative comments to the Conference and Banqueting Operations Manager.
- To maintain the companies grooming standards at all times.
- To attend training sessions as requested.
- To undertake any reasonable request made by Management.
- To always work to Britannia Standards.
- To be fully familiar with all Health and Safety instructions relevant to your area of work.
- To adhere to all current legislation pertaining to fire, health and safety in connection with the Conference and Banqueting Operations Department.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.