Commis Chef - Warrington
Daresbury Park Hotel - Warrington, Cheshire
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Commis Chef
Reporting to: Head Chef
- To assist Chef de Partie in preparing food.
- To ensure clean hygienic work practice at all times.
- To produce dishes to the standard expected by the Head Chef.
- To become confident enough to run your section in the absence of your Chef de Partie.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic, committed and willing to learn.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.