Conference and Banqueting Sales Manager - Eastbourne
The Cavendish Hotel, Eastbourne
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Your main goal will be to drive the hotel revenue by managing existing accounts for the hotel, forming effective relationships with clients and developing their business. You will also source and develop new business for the hotel from all revenue streams.
- Achieving targeted sales calls
- Finding and developing new business within the corporate sector
- Developing an in depth knowledge and close working relationship with new and targeted accounts
- Developing sales action plans
- Liaising with other departments
- Monitoring and reviewing the impact of sales and marketing initiatives
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer skills
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- The ability to develop effective relationships with clients, agents and the operational departments within the hotel
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within the corporate industry in London, preferably in the hospitality industry
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.