Breakfast Chef/Kitchen Porter - Stockport, Greater Manchester
Britannia Stockport Hotel, Greater Manchester
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Breakfast Chef
Reporting to: Head Chef
We are looking for outgoing and friendly breakfast chef to enable an enhancement to our breakfast experience, part of your role will be to interact daily with our guests on the front line of service.
- To ensure a high standard of food expected from the SOP for Breakfast and Head Chef.
- To ensure full pride is given in your presentation of breakfast dishes.
- To keep a constant check on stock rotation.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic, committed and wiling to learn.
- Ability to work under pressure, to deadlines and with others.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.