Restaurant Supervisor - Scarborough
Britannia Grand Hotel, Scarborough, North Yorkshire
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Restaurant Supervisor
Reporting to: Restaurant Manager
- To assist the Restaurant Manager in the day to day operation of the Restaurant.
- To ensure that all employees are trained in accordance with the Restaurants SOP and that all appropriate records are maintained.
- To ensure that all standards of performance within the Restaurant/Room Service are maintained.
- To assist in the recruitment and selection of employees for the Restaurant in accordance with Company Procedures.
- To liaise with all Food and Beverage departments including the Kitchen to ensure that all guest requirements are met.
- To maintain discipline amongst staff in accordance with Hotel guidelines on dress and presentation are adhered to.
- To carry out any other reasonable request made by the Management.
- To conform to all Quality Initiative and be fully aware of the ones relating to your department/general departments.
- To be fully familiar with all Health and Safety instructions relevant to your area of work.
- To adhere to all current legislation pertaining to fire, health and safety in connection with the restaurant.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.