Wellness Fitness Advisor/Personal Trainer (Part Time) - The Club at Mapledurham
The Club Company (UK) Ltd is one of the largest owners and operators of golf and health & fitness clubs in the U.K. An exciting opportunity has arisen at The Club at Mapledurham for a dedicated Wellness Fitness Advisor to join the team.
You will play an active role on the Gym floor with duties including:
- Support members in achieving their 'real life' fitness goals through our "Wellness Technogym Key System."
- Ensure facilities are maintained to the highest standards at all times.
- Drive membership satisfaction, and aid membership retention.
- Exceed your individual performance targets for One on One Training.
As a Wellness Fitness Advisor you will need to be:
- Minimum REPS level 3 qualified
- Knowledgeable of fitness procedures and fitness products
- Customer service driven
- A Team Player
- Ideally ETM qualified and able to teach classes
- Welcoming, Enthusiastic Professional, Friendly and FUN!!
This is a part time position based on 24 hours per week as a Wellness Advisor plus unlimited personal training opportunities.
Fantastic package! In addition to salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including pension scheme, incremental holiday entitlements, complimentary use of facilities across the Group and discount on retail goods.