Chef De Partie (CDP) - Boutique Hotel (live in available)
Tonic have been asked to source a Chef de Partie (CDP) for our clients’ boutique hotel business in The Cotswolds. This small group is incredibly quality driven, they are honest in their management approach and they have created a team of employees who love working for this great group. Only passionate, friendly, driven candidates need apply – you wouldn’t fit in otherwise.
Within our client’s business there are a number of employees who have worked their way up the ladder, and now hold very senior positions within the group. Here, office politics are kept to a minimum, everyone takes responsibility, gets things done and is encouraged to speak their mind. A positive attitude and happy disposition is essential, genuine hospitality is at the core of everything that they do; from their housekeeping to their spa team everyone works together.
Our clients have some live in accommodation available for successful candidates who are looking to relocate. However, it must be noted that this location is quite remote so transport is recommended. The property is in some one of the most beautiful parts of England, wonderful for walking and getting into the fresh air, not so great for a city loving, party animal (although they still find ways to enjoy themselves of course!).
What’s in it for you if you apply for this chef de partie (CDP) role?
- 45-hour contract with paid overtime plus tips
- Guaranteed career progression, on-going industry leading training and development and of course a thorough induction into the business
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms provided and laundered
- 50% group discount on food, discounted rates for employees and friends & family
What is my client looking for from the successful chef de partie (CDP) candidate?
- You will be skilled in all areas of the kitchen and passionate about your career
- You will be a natural team player who manages others in a friendly way, there's no egos here
- You will have experience working with fresh food and creating dishes from seasonal ingredients
- You will want to be part of a team who work together, actually care for each other and the business in which they work
- You want to be the best, work with the best, make the best and serve the best
If you are a CDP (chef de Partie) or even a strong commis and like the sound of this vacancy get in touch, make sure your CV is up to date (it doesn’t really look like you care if it’s not) and maybe even add a covering letter. Make sure that you also have two professional references - we check those.
Tonic is an agency acting on behalf of our client. All candidates must prove that they are eligible to live and work in the UK. Due to the volume of applications that we receive we are only able to provide feedback to those candidates who are successful at this stage.