General Manager - London
General Manager – Premium Fresh Food Concept - Job Summary
A strong General Manager is required for this new premium fresh food concept in Canary Wharf backed by one of the most well-known businesses on the high street. The business prides themselves on delivering quality fresh food and excellent levels of customer service.
Our client are well known for their leading brands across the high street and are a company synonymous with quality and market leading standards. The business offers their employees fantastic career progression opportunities. The company takes great pride in their staff and are looking for enthusiastic, driven managers with a passion for service and standards.
General Manager – Premium Fresh Food Concept - Role Responsibility
As the General Manager / Restaurant Manager, your role will be to ensure the operating your restaurant to achieve maximum sales and profit by having motivated and skilled staff who deliver a delightful customer experience.
As the General Manager/ Restaurant Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting, training and developing your team to achieve their personal best
- Leading positively by example
- Setting targets with clear standards and time scales
- Actively marketing and promoting your business
- Developing your business by continually seeking opportunities to increase sales and improve service anticipating changes and planning accordingly
- Assisting in controlling the financial performance of the business, seeking to exceed agreed sales and profit targets and achieving agreed margins
General Manager – Premium Fresh Food Concept - The Ideal Candidate
As General Manager / Restaurant Manager you must have:
- Hands on experience of within a hospitality / restaurant background.
- An ambitious individual, driven by 100% customer satisfaction.
- Be a team player with the desire to develop yourself and those around you.
- A desire to excel in everything you do.
- Enjoy the buzz of a fast paced environment.
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UK's leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.