Front of House - The Mount - Chester
Are you looking for part time work? Do you have a bubbly personality, have excellent standards, integrity and enjoy working with people. We may have the perfect role for you.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join to our front of house team at the Mount Inn, to enhance our strong team, and help us be the best at what we do.
Tucked away in the attractive suburb of Boughton is our popular local the Mount Inn. This site has outstanding views of the city of Chester, making this an ideal location for both regulars and passers-by. This site offers cask ale, lagers, wines and spirits.
Regardless of how many hours you work, our customers are in your hands. You will be the face of the Mount Inn knowledgeable about our products and most of all you love to look after people, understand what makes them happy and get a buzz from making someone’s day. You will also have a passion for hospitality. The role will also require you to undertake basic food preperation, so experience in this area is also essential.
You will be rquired to work
6-close on a Wednesday
5 - Close on a Saturday
5 - Close on a Sunday
Our front of house teams work hard to ensure that ‘excellence is a habit’.
We are therefore looking for someone who can demonstrate the following attributes and skills
- Socially confident with excellent interpersonal skills
- Has excellent attention to detail, demonstrating high standards of punctuality, cleanliness and personal presentation
- Indicates a positive ‘can do attitude’
- Enjoys working to high standards and working under pressure
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is able engage with customers appropriately and respond to their needs
- Demonstrates great product knowledge and able to prepare and serve excellent drinks
We offer comprehensive training packages, to ensure that you are to speed with the way we do things. This will include understanding our menus and beers as well as understanding the culture of the site you will be working in.
- Career Progression Plans within our estate
- You will receive an hourly rate of £6.95 - £7.20. with the living wage premium for over 25s.
- 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement, and pension plan.
- 50% discount card, for food at several of our sites, upon completion of Hydes mandatory online training
- Free Uniform