General Manager vacancy: We're looking for a guest-obsessed General Manager for our latest exciting Miller & Carter Steakhouse in Bournemouth as part of the new development in the area!
You will love being a General Manager with us as you join our Steak Geek family and learn all there is to know about steaks on our Steak School! The new site will have approx 180 covers so if you've been a General Manager of a similar sized branded site we'd love to hear from you!
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!