General Manager - Salisbury
Role – General Manager
Location – Salisbury
Salary – Competitive Package
We are on the hunt for a General Manager for our new opening in super popular branch in Salisbury.
Giggling Squid was born in 2009 from a determination to do things differently. To be one of a kind. We now have a few more restaurants under our belt (17 to date!) and have been named in the Times 100 fastest growing companies for good reason but the important stuff hasn’t changed. We’re still as hungry as ever to give our guests a truly unique experience based around staggeringly good food cooked by master Thai chefs.
Our General Managers take ownership of the day to day running of our Giggling Squids but are also happy to roll up their sleeves and take a hands on approach to service. You’re here to help turn a meal into a truly unique Giggling experience. We think there’s no better way of doing that than having front-line experience of your guests.
You will also need to create a fun working environment for your team, keep a cool head under pressure, be approachable and commercially aware. In return, we’ll give you the opportunity to really make the restaurant your own.
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Drive sales and maximise profits
- Recruit, train, motivate, develop and lead your team
- Oversee the day to day operation of the restaurant and work on the floor during service
- Ordering of stock and equipment required
- Control of costs including stock levels, labour and food margin
- Inducting new team members, processing wages and structuring your teams holiday
- Upholding the highest levels of cleanliness
- Complying with all H&S requirements and food hygiene standards
- Previous experience of running a high volume branded restaurant
- Already works within the hospitality industry with good knowledge of the Salisbury area would be ideal
- Is already a GM within a branded environment or a budding assistant eager for that next step
- Genuine, flexible and a true people person
Due to the large number for applications we receive, it is with regret that we are only able to contact successful applicants