Tutors and Assessors - Essex
Tutor and Assessor - Origym Centre of Excellence
- Teaching qualification: PTLLS/CTLLS/DTLLS, Cert Ed or Equivalent.
- Assessor Qualification: A1 / Assessing in the active leisure sector or equivalent.
- L3 Certificate in Personal Training.
- L2 Certificate in Fitness Instruction (Gym based).
- Experience of working in a gym based environment as a Personal Trainer.
- A strong willingness for continuous professional development.
- Full drivers License and access to own vehicle.
- Educated to degree Level in industry related field.
- L3 GP / Exercise referral qualification.
- Qualifications in 1+ : Boxing, Kettlebells, circuits, suspension etc
- Good IT skills and knowledge / application of Microsoft Office Packages.
This position is on a contract basis at this time. The successful applicants will be required to travel to various locations. An allowance will be agreed for this.
Experience is not required however a strong willingness to continually develop your tutoring and assessing skills set is necessary and time spent at HQ with the Director of Learning is paramount.
We regret to inform you that due to the expected high number of applications, we are only able to reply to those deemed suitable for the position. If you do not hear from us within three weeks you may assume that on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.