Chef de Partie (CDP) - Contract Catering - Mon-Fri £18-22k
Tonic are searching for a CDP/Chef de Partie candidate for a contract catering business in Birmingham City Centre. The role is very challenging and requires excellent organisation and a flexible approach to work.
We only want the best candidates who....
- Have stable work histories, any short durations can be explained due to valid reasons
- Are passionate about food, service and hospitality
- Are team focused and driven to be the best they can be
- Have a solid knowledge of how to organise a kitchen and communicate clearly at all times
- Understand the importance of working with our consultants and value the partnership which we create
You may be a strong commis, already a CDP/chef de partie or even a sous chef searching for the next challenge. Tonic are only interested in hearing from driven, passionate candidates who are serious about their career. In turn we offer an unrivalled service, open and honest communication and an ongoing career consultancy which is the envy of our competitors.
Our client is a leading contract caterer, the hours for the role are Monday - Friday, 0700-1600 with paid overtime. The salary is £18-22k.
Candidates MUST prove to be eligible to live and work in the UK. We are sorry, but due to the volume of applications that we receive we are only able to respond to candidates who are successful at this stage.